- TOP GRAIN COW HIDE – We use only Top Grain leather so our products are more durable and flexible. The leather is 4.5 – 5.5 Ounces or in other words about 2-3 mm thick. This ensures your Leather crafts will look great and hold up for years.
- ASSORTED COLORS OF EARTH TONES – Our Scrap packages try to give an even amount of different earth tone colors. You’ll find a variety of Dark Drown, Saddle, Black, Buckskin, Stone and Charcoal. Because they are scraps you are not guaranteed a specific amount of any one type but we do try to make it an even amount of each color.
- IDEAL FOR SMALL LEATHER CRAFTS (NOT TOOLING) – This leather is recommended for creating crafts. It is not recommended for tooling. Create the leather craft item you always wanted with this box of Leather Scraps.
- FROM USA RAISED COWS – All of our leather comes from cows that have been raised in the United States. We take pride in the products that we make and although these are scraps they are high quality leather pieces.
- CHROME VEG RETANNED LEATHER – Our leather has been Chrome Veg Retanned. This means the leather remnants you’ll get are softer and suppler. They are also fairly resistant to Water, Stains and heat.
Very pleased with purchase. No hesitation about reordering.
Our return/exchange policy lasts for 30 days after you receive your order. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange unless there is an issue such as damage during delivery or product quality issues.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, please contact us email@example.com.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds or exchanges are granted (if applicable)
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
- Product quality issue.
Most orders are shipped by USPS First Class or Priority Mail Service within 1-2 business days (Monday to Friday). You should allow 4-10 days for standard shipping from the time you receive your shipping confirmation by email.
Shipping Rates are Free standard shipping for all US domestic orders with standard shipping services. Priority Mail (2-3 Day) shipping costs depending on order weight and location.
NOTE: From November 24th through December 24th, orders may take an additional 3-5 days to ship due to holiday seasons.
During checkout, you also have the option to upgrade shipping to USPS Priority Mail, UPS, FedEx, or DHL International.
NOTE: The shipping times provided above should be used as a guideline, but are not guaranteed by USPS, UPS, FedEx, or DHL and therefore cannot be guaranteed by ELW (European Leather Works).
If you need guaranteed or overnight shipping please select express shipping option or contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Standard (International): 1-4 weeks overall, depending on location and countries custom import processing time. Shipping times are provided when checking out.
Tracking numbers can take up to 1-3 days to generate depending on the shipping carrier and order timing. If you still do not receiving your tracking, send us an email and we will follow up with the tracking details.
Remember as always customer satisfaction is our top priority. If you have any questions or have questions about our shipping policy, please contact us at email@example.com or phone at 917-737-2292.
|Leather Weight||Common Uses|
|1 – 2 oz||Thinner wallets, watch bands, molding, shoes, thin purses, linings, bookmarks, boots, and small pouches|
|2 – 3 oz||Wallets, thicker watch bands, molding, thin purses, linings, boots, bookmarks, embossing, shoes, small pouches, light upholstery for chairs, couches, and other seating|
|3 – 4 oz||Thicker wallets, embossing, molding, smaller handbags and purses, boots, shoes, thin notebook covers, pouches, standard upholstery for chairs, couches, and other seating|
|4 – 5 oz||Boots, notebook covers, smaller knife sheathes, shoes, keychains, pouches, wrestling masks, light chaps, smaller handbags and purses, light aprons|
|5 – 6 oz||Boots, notebook covers, smaller knife sheathes, shoes, keychains, thicker pouches, thicker wrestling masks, chaps, smaller handbags and purses, light aprons|
|6 – 7 oz||Heavier boots, larger notebook covers, knife sheathes, shoes, keychains, thicker pouches, heavier chaps, handbags and purses, aprons, bags and duffels, carrying cases, thin belts, thin sword and bayonet scabbards, thin armor|
|7 – 8 oz||Heavier boots, large notebook covers, knife sheathes, light slings, thicker shoes, keychains, thicker pouches, sword and bayonet scabbards, typical handbags and purses, light pet collars, thin armor, thick aprons, bags and duffels, carrying cases, belts, light straps|
|8 – 9 oz||Heavier notebook covers, knife sheathes, slings, keychains, sword and bayonet scabbards, typical handbags and purses, armor, saddle bags, pet collars, bags and duffels, slings, carrying cases, belts, straps, holsters|
|9 – 10 oz||Knife sheathes, slings, keychains, sword and bayonet scabbards, larger handbags and purses, saddle bags, pet collars, armor, bags and duffels, slings, carrying cases, heavier belts, straps, holsters|
|10 – 11 oz||Heavy knife sheathes, slings, keychains, larger handbags and purses, saddle bags, pet collars, thicker bags and duffels, slings, thicker carrying cases, heavier belts, straps, holsters, light saddles, thicker armor|
|11 – 12 oz||Heavy knife sheathes, thicker slings, keychains, heavy handbags and purses, thick saddle bags, thick pet collars, thicker bags and duffels, heavy slings, thicker carrying cases, heavier belts, straps, holsters, light saddles, thicker armor|
|12 – 13 oz||Thicker slings, keychains, heavy handbags and purses, thick pet collars, heavy slings, thicker cases, heavier belts, thicker straps, holsters, typical saddles, thicker armor|
|13 – 14 oz||Heavy armor, light shoe soles, light machine belting, tack, light shoe heels, thick belts and straps, typical saddles|
|14 – 15 oz||Heavy armor, shoe soles, machine belting, heavy tack, shoe heels, thick belts and straps|
|15 oz +||Heavy armor, shoe soles, shoe heels, thick belts and straps|