Full Grain Leather Square by European Leather Works with 5/6oz (2mm) Weight and Cut Piece of 24"x24" in Black (Charcoal) Color
The size is 24 x24 inches (24"x24" inches square area and 5-6oz (2mm) in thickness; itâs perfect for cutting, upholstery, crafting, hobbies, arts and crafts. Great for fashioning or reinforcing items such as sofas, gun holsters, bar stool covers. The rich color of the Black is eye-catching and attractive, and the color is uniform throughout the cut.
- NATURAL, DURABLE, THICK LEATHER: This split piece of Full Grain Leather is very thick and extremely durable. Perfect for tooling, carving, crafting, making a great addition to your materials for upholstering, arts and crafts, molding, creating your own strop and much more. Perfect for linings, fobs, billfold backs, patches for repairs, and makes an invaluable addition to your arts and crafts. It can be embossed, stamped, easily cut and molded to your desires.
- 24" x 24" SQUARE SIZE | 5-6 Oz (2mm) MEDIUM WEIGHT: The leather is approximately 1.6mm-2mm thick, and weighs in at approximately 5-6 ounces. This leather is medium weight! Please note that the thickness can sometimes vary by + or - 1mm.
- UNIFORM COLOR: The rich color strongly permeates throughout the leather, which is a reliable mark of high-quality, Full Grain Leather. The finish is smooth with a slight sheen. The leather is embossed on the sheen side of the grain, leaving an attractive effect.
- NO HOLES OR UNQUESTIONABLE MARKS: This leather is the highest in quality that you can find, this isnât scrap or leftover leather, this is Full Grain, high-quality leather that is cut with you in mind.
- FULL GRAIN NATURAL LEATHER comes from the top layer of the hide and has all the natural full grain characteristics of the hide. It's the best leather you can buy and the only leather that we use ourselves. The flesh side of the soft leather is first stained with a natural drab tone and finished with our beeswax conditioner.
- 2 mm (5-6 oz) thick, 24"x24" square area, weighing in at approx.
- Perfect for linings, fobs, billfold backs, patches for repairs, and makes an invaluable addition to your arts and crafts.
- Rich uniform color throughout the hide ensured by extensive, family-owned, tanning process
All European Leather Works leather products are handmade from rustic, durable, full Grain Leather, and imported from Europe. Our Full Grain Leather comes from the top layer of the hide, and has all the natural full grain characteristics of the hide. It's the best leather you can buy and the only leather that we use for own projects. We are not just sellers of these leather pieces, but craft our own products and do our own projects that must be meet our years of experience plus very high standards.
The process to get leather starts from the flesh side of the soft leather which is first stained with natural drab tone and finished with our proprietary beeswax conditioner. Our unique treatment helps the leather to retain its shape without the aid of synthetic stabilizers, offering a natural and durable look that will last you for years!
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Our return/exchange policy lasts for 30 days after you receive your order. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange unless there is an issue such as damage during delivery or product quality issues.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, please contact us email@example.com.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds or exchanges are granted (if applicable)
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
- Product quality issue.
Most orders are shipped by USPS First Class or Priority Mail Service within 1-2 business days (Monday to Friday). You should allow 4-10 days for standard shipping from the time you receive your shipping confirmation by email.
Shipping Rates are Free standard shipping for all US domestic orders with standard shipping services. Priority Mail (2-3 Day) shipping costs depending on order weight and location.
NOTE: From November 24th through December 24th, orders may take an additional 3-5 days to ship due to holiday seasons.
During checkout, you also have the option to upgrade shipping to USPS Priority Mail, UPS, FedEx, or DHL International.
NOTE: The shipping times provided above should be used as a guideline, but are not guaranteed by USPS, UPS, FedEx, or DHL and therefore cannot be guaranteed by ELW (European Leather Works).
If you need guaranteed or overnight shipping please select express shipping option or contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Standard (International): 1-4 weeks overall, depending on location and countries custom import processing time. Shipping times are provided when checking out.
Tracking numbers can take up to 1-3 days to generate depending on the shipping carrier and order timing. If you still do not receiving your tracking, send us an email and we will follow up with the tracking details.
Remember as always customer satisfaction is our top priority. If you have any questions or have questions about our shipping policy, please contact us at email@example.com or phone at 917-737-2292.
|Leather Weight||Common Uses|
|1 – 2 oz||Thinner wallets, watch bands, molding, shoes, thin purses, linings, bookmarks, boots, and small pouches|
|2 – 3 oz||Wallets, thicker watch bands, molding, thin purses, linings, boots, bookmarks, embossing, shoes, small pouches, light upholstery for chairs, couches, and other seating|
|3 – 4 oz||Thicker wallets, embossing, molding, smaller handbags and purses, boots, shoes, thin notebook covers, pouches, standard upholstery for chairs, couches, and other seating|
|4 – 5 oz||Boots, notebook covers, smaller knife sheathes, shoes, keychains, pouches, wrestling masks, light chaps, smaller handbags and purses, light aprons|
|5 – 6 oz||Boots, notebook covers, smaller knife sheathes, shoes, keychains, thicker pouches, thicker wrestling masks, chaps, smaller handbags and purses, light aprons|
|6 – 7 oz||Heavier boots, larger notebook covers, knife sheathes, shoes, keychains, thicker pouches, heavier chaps, handbags and purses, aprons, bags and duffels, carrying cases, thin belts, thin sword and bayonet scabbards, thin armor|
|7 – 8 oz||Heavier boots, large notebook covers, knife sheathes, light slings, thicker shoes, keychains, thicker pouches, sword and bayonet scabbards, typical handbags and purses, light pet collars, thin armor, thick aprons, bags and duffels, carrying cases, belts, light straps|
|8 – 9 oz||Heavier notebook covers, knife sheathes, slings, keychains, sword and bayonet scabbards, typical handbags and purses, armor, saddle bags, pet collars, bags and duffels, slings, carrying cases, belts, straps, holsters|
|9 – 10 oz||Knife sheathes, slings, keychains, sword and bayonet scabbards, larger handbags and purses, saddle bags, pet collars, armor, bags and duffels, slings, carrying cases, heavier belts, straps, holsters|
|10 – 11 oz||Heavy knife sheathes, slings, keychains, larger handbags and purses, saddle bags, pet collars, thicker bags and duffels, slings, thicker carrying cases, heavier belts, straps, holsters, light saddles, thicker armor|
|11 – 12 oz||Heavy knife sheathes, thicker slings, keychains, heavy handbags and purses, thick saddle bags, thick pet collars, thicker bags and duffels, heavy slings, thicker carrying cases, heavier belts, straps, holsters, light saddles, thicker armor|
|12 – 13 oz||Thicker slings, keychains, heavy handbags and purses, thick pet collars, heavy slings, thicker cases, heavier belts, thicker straps, holsters, typical saddles, thicker armor|
|13 – 14 oz||Heavy armor, light shoe soles, light machine belting, tack, light shoe heels, thick belts and straps, typical saddles|
|14 – 15 oz||Heavy armor, shoe soles, machine belting, heavy tack, shoe heels, thick belts and straps|
|15 oz +||Heavy armor, shoe soles, shoe heels, thick belts and straps|