- Two Pounds Leathercraft Veg Tan Leather Scrap, 2 lbs Vegetable Tanned Scrap Leather Pieces for Crafting Heavy Weight Thick 8-9 oz mixed with 6-7 on and 7-8 oz Veg-Tan Remnants. You can Expect a mix of 8-9 oz Vegetable Tanned Tooling Leather and 6-7 oz and 7-8 oz Veg Tanned Leather. Our Veg-Tan Cow Hide Leather Remnant Bags will have a Mix Premium B Grade and Economy C/D Grade Leather. Pieces may have some Imperfection such as Bugs Bites, Oxidation, Range Marks, Scars, Brands, or Discoloration.
- Cowhide Leather Scraps Perfect for Leatherworking and Making Finished Leather Goods as well as Tooling Practice Pieces, Stamping, Embossing, and Carving. Thick Heavy Weight Full Grain Veg Tanned Pieces takes Leather Dye, Leather Acrylic Paint, and Burnishes Effortlessly. Vegetable Tanned Cowhide Leather is tanned using all Natural Tannins, each Tannery has its own Recipe for tanning leather hides so the Color of the Leather does vary.
- The Secret of Craft Leather Scraps is all of the Finished Leather Goods you can make without inventing in a Full Side of Leather. From our Leather Scrap Bags our Buyers have made Key Ring or Key Holder, Gun Holster, Knife Sheath, Sharpening Strop, Revolver Holster, Phone Holster, Keychain or Key Fob, Conceal and Carry Holsters, Mens and Women's Cuff Leather Bracelets, Small Pouch. On Pinterest there is 760 ideas for using scrap craft leather and the list is growing.
- We are Primary a Manufacturer of Private Label Leather Goods Company in Springfield Missouri. Our Leather Scraps for Crafts Bag are made up from Remnants from Finished Goods we've made for other Companies. We Consistently follow our Model so that if you Buy one of our Scrap Bags you can expect to receive Similar Pieces from a Previous Purchase. Of Course Leather is a Natural Material that does not come on as a Sheet or Sheets so each Piece is going to be Different in Appearance.
- If you have any Questions about our Leather Remnant Pack Please Send Us A Message!
Great Fast Shipping. Thanks!!!!
Great quality leather! Fast shipping! Perfect for my project!
A+ seller fast shipping ____yeah!!!!
Great transaction. Very happy with purchase. Thanks!
Our return/exchange policy lasts for 30 days after you receive your order. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange unless there is an issue such as damage during delivery or product quality issues.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds or exchanges are granted (if applicable)
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
- Product quality issue.
Most orders are shipped by USPS First Class or Priority Mail Service within 1-2 business days (Monday to Friday). You should allow 4-10 days for standard shipping from the time you receive your shipping confirmation by email.
Shipping Rates are Free standard shipping for all US domestic orders with standard shipping services. Priority Mail (2-3 Day) shipping costs depending on order weight and location.
NOTE: From November 24th through December 24th, orders may take an additional 3-5 days to ship due to holiday seasons.
During checkout, you also have the option to upgrade shipping to USPS Priority Mail, UPS, FedEx, or DHL International.
NOTE: The shipping times provided above should be used as a guideline, but are not guaranteed by USPS, UPS, FedEx, or DHL and therefore cannot be guaranteed by ELW (European Leather Works).
If you need guaranteed or overnight shipping please select express shipping option or contact us email@example.com.
Standard (International): 1-4 weeks overall, depending on location and countries custom import processing time. Shipping times are provided when checking out.
Tracking numbers can take up to 1-3 days to generate depending on the shipping carrier and order timing. If you still do not receiving your tracking, send us an email and we will follow up with the tracking details.
Remember as always customer satisfaction is our top priority. If you have any questions or have questions about our shipping policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at 917-737-2292.
|Leather Weight||Common Uses|
|1 – 2 oz||Thinner wallets, watch bands, molding, shoes, thin purses, linings, bookmarks, boots, and small pouches|
|2 – 3 oz||Wallets, thicker watch bands, molding, thin purses, linings, boots, bookmarks, embossing, shoes, small pouches, light upholstery for chairs, couches, and other seating|
|3 – 4 oz||Thicker wallets, embossing, molding, smaller handbags and purses, boots, shoes, thin notebook covers, pouches, standard upholstery for chairs, couches, and other seating|
|4 – 5 oz||Boots, notebook covers, smaller knife sheathes, shoes, keychains, pouches, wrestling masks, light chaps, smaller handbags and purses, light aprons|
|5 – 6 oz||Boots, notebook covers, smaller knife sheathes, shoes, keychains, thicker pouches, thicker wrestling masks, chaps, smaller handbags and purses, light aprons|
|6 – 7 oz||Heavier boots, larger notebook covers, knife sheathes, shoes, keychains, thicker pouches, heavier chaps, handbags and purses, aprons, bags and duffels, carrying cases, thin belts, thin sword and bayonet scabbards, thin armor|
|7 – 8 oz||Heavier boots, large notebook covers, knife sheathes, light slings, thicker shoes, keychains, thicker pouches, sword and bayonet scabbards, typical handbags and purses, light pet collars, thin armor, thick aprons, bags and duffels, carrying cases, belts, light straps|
|8 – 9 oz||Heavier notebook covers, knife sheathes, slings, keychains, sword and bayonet scabbards, typical handbags and purses, armor, saddle bags, pet collars, bags and duffels, slings, carrying cases, belts, straps, holsters|
|9 – 10 oz||Knife sheathes, slings, keychains, sword and bayonet scabbards, larger handbags and purses, saddle bags, pet collars, armor, bags and duffels, slings, carrying cases, heavier belts, straps, holsters|
|10 – 11 oz||Heavy knife sheathes, slings, keychains, larger handbags and purses, saddle bags, pet collars, thicker bags and duffels, slings, thicker carrying cases, heavier belts, straps, holsters, light saddles, thicker armor|
|11 – 12 oz||Heavy knife sheathes, thicker slings, keychains, heavy handbags and purses, thick saddle bags, thick pet collars, thicker bags and duffels, heavy slings, thicker carrying cases, heavier belts, straps, holsters, light saddles, thicker armor|
|12 – 13 oz||Thicker slings, keychains, heavy handbags and purses, thick pet collars, heavy slings, thicker cases, heavier belts, thicker straps, holsters, typical saddles, thicker armor|
|13 – 14 oz||Heavy armor, light shoe soles, light machine belting, tack, light shoe heels, thick belts and straps, typical saddles|
|14 – 15 oz||Heavy armor, shoe soles, machine belting, heavy tack, shoe heels, thick belts and straps|
|15 oz +||Heavy armor, shoe soles, shoe heels, thick belts and straps|