The Strap is perfect for your crafting projects
Cut from High Quality Full Grain Leather that comes from the top layer of the hide
The Leather Strap makes a perfect gift if you have artisans among your friends and family
European Leather Works is a company dedicated to providing the best quality leather goods imported from the best manufactures in Europe. We work hard everyday to make sure our customer's have the best quality product and prices possible.
- NATURAL, DURABLE, & STURDY LEATHER: All Natural Full Grain Leather piece of leather is supple yet durable and perfect for your tooling, carving, upholstery, arts and crafts and molding. Made with the highest quality of leather, this leather square has got the perfect thickness for crafting journal and notebook covers, creating small cases for your electronics. Great for key fobs, moccasins, billfold backs, masks, belt and purse linings, inlays, patches for repairs and much more.
- 1" x 60" LEATHER STRAP : MADE WITH HIGH QUALITY LEATHER: This strap is made of Full Grain Leather that comes from the top layer of the hide. It's the best leather you can buy, making a chic and useful addition for your crafting project. Our unique treatment helps the leather to retain its shape without the aid of synthetic stabilizers, offering a natural and durable look.
- HANDMADE FROM A SINGLE PIECE OF LEATHER: To ensure durability and longevity, the Leather Strap is hand cut from one piece of leather. The rustic design looks good and provides you with a stylish and classy way to start your DIY crafting project.
- UNIFORM COLOR: The rich color strongly permeates throughout the leather, which is a reliable mark of high-quality, Full Grain Leather. The finish is smooth with a slight sheen. The leather is embossed on the sheen side of the grain, leaving an attractive effect.
- NO HOLES OR UNQUESTIONABLE MARKS: This leather is the highest in quality that you can find, this isn’t scrap or leftover leather, this is Full Grain, high-quality leather that is cut with you in mind.
Our return/exchange policy lasts for 30 days after you receive your order. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange unless there is an issue such as damage during delivery or product quality issues.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, please contact us email@example.com.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds or exchanges are granted (if applicable)
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
- Product quality issue.
Most orders are shipped by USPS First Class or Priority Mail Service within 1-2 business days (Monday to Friday). You should allow 4-10 days for standard shipping from the time you receive your shipping confirmation by email.
Shipping Rates are Free standard shipping for all US domestic orders with standard shipping services. Priority Mail (2-3 Day) shipping costs depending on order weight and location.
NOTE: From November 24th through December 24th, orders may take an additional 3-5 days to ship due to holiday seasons.
During checkout, you also have the option to upgrade shipping to USPS Priority Mail, UPS, FedEx, or DHL International.
NOTE: The shipping times provided above should be used as a guideline, but are not guaranteed by USPS, UPS, FedEx, or DHL and therefore cannot be guaranteed by ELW (European Leather Works).
If you need guaranteed or overnight shipping please select express shipping option or contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Standard (International): 1-4 weeks overall, depending on location and countries custom import processing time. Shipping times are provided when checking out.
Tracking numbers can take up to 1-3 days to generate depending on the shipping carrier and order timing. If you still do not receiving your tracking, send us an email and we will follow up with the tracking details.
Remember as always customer satisfaction is our top priority. If you have any questions or have questions about our shipping policy, please contact us at email@example.com or phone at 917-737-2292.
|Leather Weight||Common Uses|
|1 – 2 oz||Thinner wallets, watch bands, molding, shoes, thin purses, linings, bookmarks, boots, and small pouches|
|2 – 3 oz||Wallets, thicker watch bands, molding, thin purses, linings, boots, bookmarks, embossing, shoes, small pouches, light upholstery for chairs, couches, and other seating|
|3 – 4 oz||Thicker wallets, embossing, molding, smaller handbags and purses, boots, shoes, thin notebook covers, pouches, standard upholstery for chairs, couches, and other seating|
|4 – 5 oz||Boots, notebook covers, smaller knife sheathes, shoes, keychains, pouches, wrestling masks, light chaps, smaller handbags and purses, light aprons|
|5 – 6 oz||Boots, notebook covers, smaller knife sheathes, shoes, keychains, thicker pouches, thicker wrestling masks, chaps, smaller handbags and purses, light aprons|
|6 – 7 oz||Heavier boots, larger notebook covers, knife sheathes, shoes, keychains, thicker pouches, heavier chaps, handbags and purses, aprons, bags and duffels, carrying cases, thin belts, thin sword and bayonet scabbards, thin armor|
|7 – 8 oz||Heavier boots, large notebook covers, knife sheathes, light slings, thicker shoes, keychains, thicker pouches, sword and bayonet scabbards, typical handbags and purses, light pet collars, thin armor, thick aprons, bags and duffels, carrying cases, belts, light straps|
|8 – 9 oz||Heavier notebook covers, knife sheathes, slings, keychains, sword and bayonet scabbards, typical handbags and purses, armor, saddle bags, pet collars, bags and duffels, slings, carrying cases, belts, straps, holsters|
|9 – 10 oz||Knife sheathes, slings, keychains, sword and bayonet scabbards, larger handbags and purses, saddle bags, pet collars, armor, bags and duffels, slings, carrying cases, heavier belts, straps, holsters|
|10 – 11 oz||Heavy knife sheathes, slings, keychains, larger handbags and purses, saddle bags, pet collars, thicker bags and duffels, slings, thicker carrying cases, heavier belts, straps, holsters, light saddles, thicker armor|
|11 – 12 oz||Heavy knife sheathes, thicker slings, keychains, heavy handbags and purses, thick saddle bags, thick pet collars, thicker bags and duffels, heavy slings, thicker carrying cases, heavier belts, straps, holsters, light saddles, thicker armor|
|12 – 13 oz||Thicker slings, keychains, heavy handbags and purses, thick pet collars, heavy slings, thicker cases, heavier belts, thicker straps, holsters, typical saddles, thicker armor|
|13 – 14 oz||Heavy armor, light shoe soles, light machine belting, tack, light shoe heels, thick belts and straps, typical saddles|
|14 – 15 oz||Heavy armor, shoe soles, machine belting, heavy tack, shoe heels, thick belts and straps|
|15 oz +||Heavy armor, shoe soles, shoe heels, thick belts and straps|